Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
HAP & HARRY’S TENNESSEE LAGER
• COLOR: Clear golden with slight reddish hues
• AROMA: Clean, sweet bready notes with a hint of noble hops
• TASTE: Clean, bready malt sweetness with just enough hop bitterness to cleanse the palate
• FINISH: Clean, crisp
• ABV: 4.9%
• MALTS: Pilsner, Vienna, Biscuit
• HOPS: Perle for bittering, Saaz for aroma
• IBU: 14
HAP & HARRY’S TENNESSEE ALE
• COLOR: Deep ruby red
• AROMA: Sweet, fresh baked bread, malty
• TASTE: Balanced, sweet, piney yet malty, with hints of caramel
• FINISH: Sweet caramel
• ABV: 5.1%
• MALTS: Pilsner, Munich, Special W
• HOPS: Cascade
• IBU: 22
Hap & Harry’s, Kings of Leon Announce Continued Collaboration with New Beer Release: Neon Leon, an American Lager
Grammy award-winning artists Kings of Leon and Hap & Harry’s Tennessee Beer partnered to make Neon Leon, an American Lager. A follow-up collaboration to their 2017 limited release, Revelry Ale, Neon Leon is available year-round in cans and on draft in select venues throughout Tennessee. Hap & Harry’s Neon Leon is a light bodied American-style Lager brewed with Pilsner malt, flaked rice, and Mandarina Bavaria hops. The straw colored Lager has a slight bready aroma followed up with an essence of orange peel. At first sip you’ll notice the beer is light bodied, and quite refreshing. Neon Leon finishes with flavors of orange zest that quickly dissipates leaving you reaching for another sip.